This week we'll have a quick quiz, and the questions are below.
1. What does RSS stand for, and how does it work?
2. Explain at least two things you should consider when starting a blog.
3. T/F It's okay to download music tracks, photos, and video from the Internet and use it how you see fit.
4. Explain why a flash drive is useful?
5. What software would you use to present a business plan to a group of investors?
6. What are the best practices for video production (equipment, and steps to producing a video) ?
7. What are tags, and how to they work?
8. T/F A gigabyte is the smallest unit of digital data.
9. What software would you you use to write a business plan, or resume?
Class instructions: If you haven't started working on your script, you need to have it written today.
There is a mic, and you can record your audio in the green screen room.
If you have any scenes you need to shoot, the cameras are available.
Shoot a talking head video using one of the video cameras, or a still camera explaining your business and upload it to YouTube, and place it on your blog.