Pick the best choice for the following choices.
1. RSS stands for...
a. Rich Silly Stuff
b. Really Send Software
c. Really Simple Syndication
d. Rich Simple Syndication
2. Explain Web 2.0 and how it is different from Web 1.0.
3. Why is a flash drive useful?
4. List four best practices for media production?
5. What does KB, MB, GB stand for and why are these terms important?
6. Explain how "TAGS" are used.
7. Why would a business person use PowerPoint?
8. What is MS Word and why is it useful?
Intellectual property (IP) are legal property rights over creations of the mind, both artistic and commercial, and the corresponding fields of law. Under intellectual property law, owners are granted certain exclusive rights to a variety of intangible assets, such as musical, literary, and artistic works; ideas, discoveries and inventions; and words, phrases, symbols, and designs. Common types of intellectual property include copyrights, trademarks, patents, industrial design rights and trade secrets.
The majority of intellectual property rights provide creators of original works economic incentive to develop and share ideas through a form of temporary monopoly. While credited with significant contributions to modern economic growth, some have criticised the expansion in nature and scope of IP laws.
Although many of the legal principles governing intellectual property have evolved over centuries, it was not until the late 20th century that the term intellectual property began to be used as a unifying concept. 
An alternative to traditional copyright is Creative Commons.
Ethics, in the classical sense, refers to the rules and standards governing the conduct of an individual with others. As technology and computers became more and more a part of our everyday lives, we must understand that the problems that have always plagued business and conduct will continue to be a problem. In fact, a new medium can provide even more difficult questions of judgement. In other words, since the introduction of the World Wide Web, the definition of ethics has evolved, too. A new type of ethics known as computer ethics has emerged. Computer ethics is concerned with standards of conduct as they pertain to computers.
Why do we need computer ethics?
* the growth of the WWW has created several novel legal issues
* the existence of new questions that older laws cannot answer
* traditional laws are outdated/anachronistic in this world
* a more coherent body of law is needed to govern Internet and computers
PLAY THE ETHICS GAME
VIDEO AND AUDIO FILE CREATION
Creating a media file of either audio or video content is basically the same.
1. Record video or audio using a video or still camera, or computer.
2. You can do some editing of the media.
3. Compress the media for the web (make the media smaller for the web)
4. Upload it. (YouTube, podcast site, etc.)